Home

Well I don't know if you can tell but I'm writing this from England . . .
I got back really late then didn't sleep that great. There was some pleb hanging around the boats when I walked home at 1am, looking shifty and even climbing on some. The civic minded bit of me reared up and wouldn't let the casual part of me sleep. I kept waking up and poking my head out of the hatch and coughing loudly. What a hero. I cough in the face of criminals.
So far I've enjoyed coming home because I can see the progress my plants have made, they're looking really good.
IMG_7592
Secretly a bit of me felt disappointed that they thrived whilst I was gone - I'd imagined I'd come back and they'd all be wilted and sad and I could make it all better - 'mummy's home'. Turns out they didn't really mind that I was gone.
IMG_7634
There's even been some sneeky flowering whilst I was away
IMG_7624

IMG_7606

IMG_7616
And these babies are always throwing out new leaves, I really like how they start all pallid, pinky and translucent then firm up when they're big.
IMG_7611
My wacko tonguey plant is making some new pale tongues, which I'm pleased about because the rest of it is all scarred up like a whales back.
IMG_7601
And here's my best holiday shot . . .
IMG_7661
Rosalie captured the patent Waterhouse fling perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello