tying onions

When my Mum was younger she was a huge fan of the Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band, if you haven't heard them you should take a listen. My favourite is the intro and outro. And you whilst you're at it take a listen to Sir Henry at Rawlinson End by Viv Stanshall. It's all splendid stuff and incredibly English, which I approve of greatly.
Anyway. I only mention it because she's now good friends with Rodney Slater, ex member of the Bonzos.
Photobucket
And when I went home the other day they were out in the garden tying onions.
Photobucket 
How idyllic.
Photobucket 

Photobucket
How wholesome.
Photobucket 

Photobucket
It gives me hope that one day I'll be good friends with Harry Hill . . . maybe we'll pickle eggs together or some such pastoral activity. That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello