french toot

Hello chaps. Here's some things from the French brocantes. It's difficult to buy abroad because everything's so new it can be a little overwhelming . . . but I managed.
Photobucket
A crusty bit of metal with holes punched in it, appealing somehow. I don't know what it is, any ideas?
Photobucket
I bought twenty five of these handsome jars.
Photobucket
But unfortunately only three of these dashing coasters.
Photobucket


French clogs,
Photobucket
a house coat,
Photobucket
Yet another tin, but I thought this one deserved a photo.
Photobucket
A broken hook from a stable, there was a lovely stall at one brocante with all this crusty stuff that looked like it had been under the sea for a decade and it was presided over by an equally crusty old man. Hooray for crusty old folk.
Photobucket
Jack bought this lamp, to prove to me that he's a gent of fine taste - which I forget sometimes when I'm trying to push my wares upon him.
Photobucket
Here he is in his French outfit - I approve muchly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello