toot

Well, well. Quite a slow days booting today but can't be helped. Here are my four favourite things. Firstly a funny jazzy little print.
Photobucket
Then a dirty great buxom backpack.
Photobucket
And a school chart showing lichen. Kindly modelled by my brother in this picture, do you have a brother? - they're awful things, I really couldn't recommend them.
Photobucket
And lastly a saucy green colander.
Photobucket
In other news - I've been working on a new blog with Lu - it's all about our house plants and you can look at it here. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. What an eye for a find you have! i have a brother. he lives in France now so his desk is most useful as a place to craft. but apart from that i can think of no other reason why one would want a brother ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it, I have three in fact so probably shouldn't speak too loud in case they decide to gang up push me in a ditch or something for old times sake.

    ReplyDelete

Hello