Around the house.

I've spent Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at home by myself this week, just doing things: printing, making patterns for my impending course, I even made some cakes. It has been solitary time, sometimes boring, sometimes not but I'd got all used to it and today at the market was a bit of a shock to the system.
Photobucket
A pom-pom necklace, made from my precious dyed wool.
Photobucket
A new print of my favourite pot.
Photobucket
A rug I found on the street. Score.
Photobucket
New yellow espadrilles keeping me company the whole while.
Photobucket
And a hasty repair on a cut finger.
Do you enjoy spending time alone? I can't make up my mind whether I'm any good at it or not.

2 comments:

  1. I like spending time alone, I need that time to create. I see so many people at my work, and I like that too but the best artistic results are made when I was alone.
    I don't like the last picture, I can almost feel the pain;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I just took a corner off my finger, jeeps.
    I agree with you about doing artistic stuff alone, I think it's very rare to find someone you can do creative work with effectively.

    ReplyDelete

Hello