Some colour

Here are some bricks I bought at the weekend, the colours are fabulous I think you'll agree.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Also this plant pot holder casting a nice shadow on my desk. The colour was much needed after a dreary week of rubbishness - including my dream home being cruelly snatched from my grasp at the last minute by callous landlords and my dream printing course being cancelled.
The only way is up.

2 comments:

  1. That does sound like a rubbish week. Am sad to hear. I love the colours and shapes of those blocks. Would translate well into jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sympathy. And you're right it would translate well into jewellery, always interesting to hear a new take on things, I instantly thought of taking some prints of the shapes.

    ReplyDelete

Hello