Overshare?

I draw quite a lot and sometimes, if I'm drawing a person, I like to take a photo of myself and look at the general shape of certain gestures or emotions. I've been doing this for ages it would seem . . . because there are loads of photos on my computer of me doing the strangest things. Would you like a look? Yes? Well here are some edited highlights.  photo Photo138_zpsefe27bbf.jpg  photo Photo215_zpsb3fb03e7.jpg  photo Photo82_zps82fbe90a.jpg  photo Photo224_zps9a0b09f3.jpg  photo Photo160_zps536ee8fd.jpg  photo Photo221_zps32844d7d.jpg  photo Photo137_zps9f60b3c7.jpg  photo Photo136_zps6fcdd81f.jpg  photo Photo209_zpsb1843069.jpg  photo Photo188_zps0942e56d.jpg  photo Photo324_zps720859f9.jpg  photo Photo294_zps21e6e08a.jpg  photo Photo256_zps18707645.jpg  photo Photo320_zpsf5088c42.jpg  photo Photo236_zps921ec209.jpg  photo Photo231_zps65f69ba3.jpg  photo Photo213_zpsf1fb39a8.jpg  photo Photo114_zps23ebc9ea.jpgI like them as images, I think they'd be nice viewed out of context. I also like how unselfconscious they are - the me of the past didn't think little old future me would share them with the whole of the internet. But I did. Maybe I'll regret it tomorrow.

11 comments:

  1. excellent -you should probably know about this then: http://photoboothreference.tumblr.com/#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like you you you! And please don't regret, it made my day, I'm not laughing, I'm just thinking how wonderfully brave you are and how liberating this is! Thank you you you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this made me laugh, in a good way though, not to tease you.
    Great self-portraits Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma that website is amazing! Compulsive - maybe I'll send them one of mine. Thank you folks! I don't regret it today, but I did decide against posting that photo of me doing a hunchy-crunchy dance in my bra and tights - phewf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahaha these are so fucking great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do realise you just put these on the world wide web don't you?!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I know, to hell with it! Who knows what I'll treat you guys to next . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this post Jo, so brave and free, if only we were all more like you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. firm can flexor while not breaking the character,cheap wedding dresses but I will always gentle and faithful to the "words to impress both Jane also impress the reader.
    This the smooth sailing to go on to marry and have children, but a sudden turn of events left stranded. The emergence of the of Mr. Rochester crazy ex-wife, Jane, for her self-esteem, as well

    ReplyDelete

Hello