A new friend and it's friends

Here is the last friend in the gang - it's a turtoise. It's a characterful small beast, all lollop and bibble-bobble with it's tiny limbs. photo P82042002_zps8245c308.jpgI will photograph it better soon - it's got quite a glorious undercarriage. I've been a bit busy in my nest stuffing and sewing. With only the radio for company. photo P8274380_zps5d239b07.jpgSoon they're all going into a Designers Makers pop-up on Colombia Road. Where I think they'll fit in rather well. photo P8194137_zps5074b97b.jpgAll those cuddly folk lying around comatose on my sofa: it's like an exotic, underwater opium den.
So there you go - a triptych. Very good.

7 comments:

  1. oh i would love to cuddle with all of those on that sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so very cute, I love his little tiny limbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you approve! Come on over Rike, cuddling is mandatory on that sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you feel about sending one of those starfish to Australia? We'd love to buy one for our flat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could do that Bree! I have a shop in the pipeline if you can wait - not long mind. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very snazzy new website :) I'll hop on right away and treat myself... when I saw that picture of the starfish flying through the air at the beach I just knew I had to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to buy one of these turtles omg

    ReplyDelete

Hello