Best flamenco documentary

Look at this amazing flamenco documentary I found. I don't know what any of the words are, but look at the pictures. It's so nice.



I love flamenco. Our friend Matt we went to Uni with plays flamenco guitar amazingly so the sound takes me back a bit to sitting on his bed in a tiny room in halls, generally being stinky asses.
We went to see him play at Kings Place last year and it blew my socks off. There was a dancer too, who came on stage wearing his cuban heels and his dangerously synthetic, proper fire hazard trousers all up high on his snakey hips. (I'm just not used to noticing mens hips so much, it's a strange feeling). Jack and I exchanged a sideways smirk because he to our uninitiated eyes he looked like a berk.
But when he danced it was just amazing! So frickin' hot - jeepers! Flamenco dancing is just awesome, I want to go see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello