People at the Museum of Archeology and Anthropology

I paid a visit to Cambridge recently - solo. I went without the child, And I don't mind telling you that it was a bit of an anti-climax. I felt quite flat, almost as if I need the constant threat of a giant, get-everywhere type turd to keep my brain all sparky-like. Anyway, after quite a lot of wandering around feeling aimless I finally set to the Museum of Archeology and Anthropology to do a little drawing and some cutting out: which is a very fiddly thing to do in mid air whilst trying not to alarm museum assistants by getting too close to anything with scissors. I found myself drawn to all the little people and things with faces, I like them all grouped together - a real motley crew. They mostly have pretty nondescript 'I'm a museum exhibit' type expressions which I also like: as if they might be just putting it on and as soon as you turn your back they'll jig around and have a laugh.






1 comment:

  1. That is really good and quite interesting post, here for the first time, would love to read more of your posts. Thank you for sharing it with us and keep posting such nice posts

    ReplyDelete

Hello